I. INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including creation of Account, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create an Account. We shall ask you to provide only such personally identifiable information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose. We do not use your personal information other than to administer the Services. We may combine the information you submit under your Account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Services. At present, we request for the following limited information:
- Your mobile number;
- Your name;
- Pick up address;
- Receiver’s Name;
- Receiver’s Address; and
- Receiver’s phone number.
II. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any personal information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our Third Party Provider may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you frequently schedule logistics to and from, and the day of the week/month, among other information. The Usage Information may include information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, search terms and may include a domain name and the date and time for each page you view. We also collect the name of and information about any advertisement or other link that brought you to us. This information does not personally identify you. We use IP addresses to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our website. Your IP address also is used by us to gather broad demographic information, such as your general geographic location and internet service provider. IP addresses are further used to help determine the number of our users to maintain efficient administration of our Services. This demographic information may also be used by us to analyze aggregate usage behavior. In addition, we collect for your computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services (“Device”) the corresponding IP address or other unique identifier for the Device (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- If you email us, we may store copies of such email or similar communications between you and us. This can result in the collection of your email address or other personally identifiable information you may have in your email text, addresses, or other fields, as well as the collection of your IP address, the Internet or other routing of your communication, and the date and time of your communication. All transmissions between you and us, including emails, URLs, cookie identification numbers, usage paths, and any personally identifiable information they might contain, pass through many third party machines, operating systems, programs, browsers, web servers, networks, routers, ethernet switches, Internet Service Providers, proxy servers, intranets, the public telephone systems, or other devices, any of which may create activity logs containing such transmissions, and many of which we cannot control. When you send email, feedback, comments or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, improve our Services, and may post or use such communications without any obligation to you.
- In case of booking via call centre, Lets Transport may record calls for quality and training purposes. In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas.
- Some devices, mobile or otherwise, allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Our mobile apps do not collect such information from your mobile device at any time while you download or use our mobile apps as of the date this policy went into effect, but may do so in the future with your consent to improve our Services. We may use this information to optimize your experience.
III. INFORMATION THAT THIRD PARTIES MAY PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
On a need to know basis, we may, from time to time, collect such relevant information about you as may be necessary from third parties.
IV. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Our Services are primarily provided through the mobile application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your Device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such mobile applications.
- When you use any of our mobile application, the mobile application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation: (a) Your preferred language and country site (if applicable), (b) the manufacturer and model of your mobile device; (c) Your mobile operating system, (d) the type of mobile internet browsers you are using, (e) Your geolocation, (f) information about how you interact with the mobile application and any of our Websites to which the mobile application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the mobile application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the mobile application, how often you use the mobile application, actions you take in the mobile application and how you engage with the mobile application, (g) information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the mobile application.
V. ANDRIOD PERMISSIONS REQUIRED BY THE MOBILE APPLICATION
LetsTransport requires only the following permissions from the User’s Device to facilitate the Services:
- SMS used to improve user experience through auto filling of OTP for faster sign up / login experience and other additional services;
- Location permission used for accessing location of the user to improve user experience;
- Contacts permission used to improve user experience for e.g. sharing details of the service to contacts; and
- Call permission used for calling the service partner from the application.
VI. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not sell or share your personal data with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- The use of your personal data includes:
- to provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you;
- to communicate with you regarding our Services; and
- for the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Services. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Services (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
- Besides the foregoing, we may display your personal information on your Account or profile page or elsewhere according to your preferences.
- We may disclose your personal data under the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
- we may share your personal data if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with the law or with legal process (such as pursuant to court order, or instructions by governmental authority, or a request by law enforcement officials); (ii) to protect, enforce, and defend our Website Terms, rights and property; (iii) protect against the misuse or unauthorized use of the Services; or (iv) protect the personal safety or property of our Users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
- We may disclose or share non-personal or anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, such as usage statistics of our Services or IP addresses. Aggregated non-personally identifiable information is information recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user. These third parties may collect information when users visit our Services. These third parties may use this aggregated information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on the other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you.
VII. SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT INFORMATION UNDER OUR CONTROL
- The security and confidentiality of your personal data is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect and impenetrable, and no data transmissions over the web can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and do so at your own risk.
- If we collect information from your computer, we encrypt it while it’s being transferred to us. Once the information reaches our secure servers, as part of our security program, we employ standard procedures and safeguards, such as maintaining firewalls and having an intrusion detection system, to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information we maintain.
- However, as with any information travelling over the internet and kept in servers, we cannot guarantee absolute security. When we work with third parties, we require that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information and commit that the information is not used for any prohibited purpose. Additionally, we use commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect our databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order for us to provide, develop or improve our Services. Security risks, however, cannot be completely eliminated and we therefore cannot guarantee complete security. If you send us an email, you should know that email is not necessarily secured against interception. Therefore, if your communication will include sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not to transmit it electronically, please contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email. We do not send emails asking for a user’s username and password or its windows username and password or any other username or password.
VII. WITHDRAWAL, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You may withdraw, modify and correct your personal data provided directly to Lets Transport in connection with the Services, if necessary.
- LetsTransport allows users to the following options for updating information:
- send an e-mail to contact us; or
- Users may edit and / or delete their personal data at any time by logging into their Account on the Website. When doing so, Users will be requested to enter their password when prompted for verification purposes before their personal data is edited and / or deleted. With regards to information not available for change by Users, Users must send an e-mail to Lets Transport to request for the specified changes to be made to their personal data. Upon receipt of a request, Lets Transport may request Users to provide personal data for verification purposes. Lets Transport will respond to Users’ requests within thirty (30) days and may charge Users a reasonable fee for processing such requests.
- Please note that if your personal data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact such party directly to make queries, feedback, and access and correction requests to Lets Transport on your behalf.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, Lets Transport may not be in a position to continue to provide its Services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with Lets Transport and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and Lets Transport’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
IX. GRIEVANCES AND COMPLAINTS
X. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION